State Bank's Online Banking lets you bank when and where you want
so you can manage your finances on your schedule – 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
With a wide variety of convenient checking account options, we make
sure banking won’t interrupt your life. Online Banking is
anywhere you have Internet access, so it's never been more convenient.
With Online Banking, you can quickly and easily:
- View your account balance(s)
- View your transaction history
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
- Make your Montezuma State Bank loan payments from your checking
or savings account
How to apply?
Our Online Banking Enrollment
Form can be printed from this page, then simply complete it
and mail it to Montezuma State Bank, P.O. Box 128, Montezuma, Iowa
50171. Follow these easy instructions to sign up.
- You must have at least one of the following accounts with Montezuma
State Bank: Checking, Savings, Certificate of Deposit, IRA, Consumer
or Real Estate Loan.
- You need an active account with an Internet Service Provider,
and a browser that is compatible with Montezuma State Bank's Online
Explorer and Netscape
with 128 bit encryption are compatible. If you need assistance
with any of these requirements, please phone 641.623.5766 and
ask for a Customer Service Representative.
- All of your Montezuma State Bank accounts will be "linked"
together in what is referred to as a "portfolio". Accounts
which are linked will have one common owner and signer. You may
request that certain accounts not be linked.
- The Online Banking Enrollment
Form should be signed by authorized common owner and signer.
If there is more than one common owner, only one signature is
- After the signed Enrollment
Form is received by Montezuma State Bank, you will receive
a "Welcome Packet." This packet will include the following:
- Disclosures about Montezuma State Bank's Online Banking
service and your accounts.
- Your "portfolio" list with the option to unlink
- Your temporary password. The first time you logon to your
accounts online, you will use this password.
Now, print the Enrollment Form
(you will need Acrobat
Reader installed in order to open the form), complete it with
the required information, and return the form to Montezuma State
Bank location or mail to:
P.O. Box 128
Montezuma, Iowa 50171